Erlangga for Kids | The third imprint of Erlangga Publisher. Its products are specifically segmented to children’s education and edutainment. In the span of 5 years, this imprint has grown from merely a player to a market leader.
1. PRE SCHOOL (Early Childhood Education Book) --- is a curriculum based text book (the curriculum is created by Ministry of Culture & Education or Ministry of Religion) for students within the age range of 2-6 years old.
2. ACTIVITY BOOK is a complementary activity book (not curriculum based), or complimentary pupil book to be done at home. These books provide extra activities with the objectives to sharpen the knowledge and skill of students. Cover the age range of 3+.
3. PICTURE BOOK is categorized as complimentary book that combined visual and verbal narratives.
4. NOVELTY book includes pop-up book, puzzle, and flashcard.
5. EDU TOYS are products in the form of educational toys made with the objective to help children obtain better understanding on things they learn at school.
6. REFERENCE book is categorized as books to which students refer for authoritative information regarding certain materials or themes that they find in their text books. Age range: 8+.